Famous Quotes,Quotes,Popular Quotes,Quote Of The Day,Quotes And Sayings,Great Quotes,Philosophical Quotes,Beautiful Quotes,Funny Quotes,Knowledge Quotes,Memories Quotes,Romance Quotes,Destiny Quotes,Romantic Quotes,Famous Life Quotes,Good Quotes,Friendship Quotes,Intelligent Quotes,Humorous Quotes,Free Quotes And Sayings
Here are timeless quotes attributed to Laozi (Lao Tzu), traditionally credited as the author of the Tao Te Ching:
“Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished.”
“Silence is a source of great strength.”
“Simplicity, patience, compassion. These three are your greatest treasures.”
“When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.”
“Water is fluid, soft, and yielding. But water will wear away rock.”
“The soft overcomes the hard; the gentle overcomes the rigid.”
“A leader is best when people barely know he exists.”
“To lead people, walk behind them.”
“When the best leader’s work is done, the people say, ‘We did it ourselves.’”
“Knowing others is intelligence; knowing yourself is true wisdom.”
“He who conquers others is strong; he who conquers himself is mighty.”
“Mastering others is strength; mastering yourself is true power.”
— by Laozi
Labels: Laozi Quotes