Famous Quotes,Quotes,Popular Quotes,Quote Of The Day,Quotes And Sayings,Great Quotes,Philosophical Quotes,Beautiful Quotes,Funny Quotes,Knowledge Quotes,Memories Quotes,Romance Quotes,Destiny Quotes,Romantic Quotes,Famous Life Quotes,Good Quotes,Friendship Quotes,Intelligent Quotes,Humorous Quotes,Free Quotes And Sayings
Here are some quotes by Thomas A. Edison.
“To invent, you need a good imagination and a pile of junk.”
“Anything that won’t sell, I don’t want to invent. Its sale is proof of utility.”
“I find out what the world needs. Then I go ahead and try to invent it.”
“The value of an idea lies in the using of it.”
“Good fortune is what happens when opportunity meets with planning.”
“Results! Why, man, I have gotten a lot of results. I know several thousand things that won’t work.”
“Just because something doesn’t do what you planned it to do doesn’t mean it’s useless.”
“Restlessness is discontent — and discontent is the first necessity of progress.”
“If we all did the things we are really capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves.”
Labels: Thomas A. Edison Quotes